One of the oldest and most popular Japanese charting methods, Renko can be used to profitably trade all types of financial markets and instruments — and over any time frame.
Renko charts offer traders many unique and unmatched advantages over other charting methods:
- Renko charts are simple to use
- Trends are easier to identify in Renko charts since the price is always either clearly bullish or bearish
- Due to their uncluttered appearance, significant tradeable patterns are much easier to spot in Renko charts
- Being objective in nature, entry and exit signals are clearly defined in Renko charts, making it easier to trade profitably
- By eliminating insignificant price action, Renko charts help traders control overtrading — one of the biggest sources of trading losses.
This comprehensive book provides step-by-step guidance, from the basics of Renko charts to advanced methods of analysis and trading, keeping in mind Indian market characteristics:
- What a Renko chart is — and how to plot it
- How to use the traditional tools of technical analysis on Renko charts
- Thorough description and analysis of major price patterns in Renko, along with examples and trading rules for each
- How to use the unique features of Renko charts to identify strong sectors and strong stocks to trade
- How to profit from the unique Renko chart indicators
- How to effectively use Renko charts across multiple time frames
- Tested and effective trading strategies for all kinds of markets, with rule-based entry and exit criteria
- PLUS: 250+ charts and examples from Indian markets.
With recent advancement in technology making Renko easily accessible on popular charting software, this book will help both experienced and novice traders to profit from this very powerful system.
Author: Prashant Shah
Imprint: Vision Books
Prashant Shah is one of India’s leading practitioners of one dimensional charts. He has worked for a number of years with various financial firms, using technical analysis and noiseless charts in particular. His first book on point and figure charts was a huge success. He appears on business channels and writes regular blogs and columns. He also conducts live market trading sessions on rule-based trading systems. His mission is to help others become objective, noiseless and process oriented traders. Prashant is the architect of a market analysis software called TradePoint, which is being used and appreciated by professional traders and market analysts due to its advanced and unlimited capabilities.
Prashant is a founder member and CEO of Definedge Solutions (www.definedge.com), a company which develops high quality financial products and research services. Prashant has won a number of coveted and renowned professional designations in the financial industry. He has been awarded Chartered Market Technician (CMT®) and a Certified Financial Technician (CFTe) by CMT Association and International Federation of Technical Analysts (IFTA), respectively. He is also a holder of the right to Master of Financial Technical Analysis® certification designation by IFTA for the original research conducted by him on line break swing trading techniques.