Japanese rice traders have successfully used candle signals to amass huge fortunes for nearly four centuries. Constantly refined and tested over time, candlestick signals are now being used the world over for trading all financial markets, including stocks, derivatives and currencies, etc.
This book explains step-by-step how you can make money by trading the powerful and proven candlestick techniques. Here is how:
- Explanation of major candle signals; how to recognize them and use them effectively.
- The underlying market psychology revealed by each candle formation.
- How to combine candlestick signals with Western technical analysis to take advantage of high probability trades which generate explosive profits.
- Stop loss settings for various candlestick signals for cutting losses. Master this and you will be way ahead of fellow traders.
- How the use of candlesticks with technical analysis provides a simple mechanical trading system which eliminates emotional interference, panic and greed.
- How to use candlestick charts for making money from longer term trading and investing.
- PLUS: Proven, market-tested trading ideas tips and common mistakes to avoid based on the author's rich experience of trading stocks and options.
This book will enable both new traders and experienced traders derive systematic and consistent profits from the market by adding candlestick charting to their trading arsenal.
Balkrishna M. Sadekar is the founder of Profitable Candlestick Charting LLC., an educational company providing training to stock traders in the proper use of candlestick charting and technical analysis. He is also a member of Technical Securities Analyst Association (TSAASF.org), a leading authority for technical analysis in the United States.
With a Masters degree in Engineering, Sadekar has passionately blended technology with investor psychology analysis via candlestick charts. A trader for more than a decade, he has trained and continues training novice and experienced traders in correctly applying trading systems for profiting from equity markets.