About the Book
This is a pioneering book on trading Indian futures and options written by an expert who does so for a living. It is an insider's guide which spans the three aspects of successful trading: charting and entry techniques, money and trade management, and trading psychology:
- How to figure out whether the market is trending or range-bound; the technical indicators to apply in different phases.
- Day trading, swing trading, and position trading — profitable approaches and appropriate precautions for these three futures trading strategies.
- Cash and futures arbitrage — how to get risk-free returns from idle cash.
- Money-making options strategies.
- How to trade with discipline.
- The critical importance of money and trade management; rules for limiting your risk per trade and how to work out the size of your trading positions.
Based on an insider's expertise and experience of trading Indian futures and options, the book is packed with proven strategies and examples of real trades in the Indian derivatives market.
The author boldly asserts that "derivatives have changed the Indian trading landscape forever . . . It is, finally, possible to make a fortune on the Indian stock market."
Imprint: Vision Books
Ashwani Gujral is one of India’s most famous market analysts and trading experts. He is the Chief Market Strategist and Fund Manager of ashwanigujral.com and a regular market commentator including on CNBC TV18 business channel. He has written on trading and technical analysis for leading US specialist magazines and journals, including The Active Trader, Stock Futures and Options, Futures, Trader’s Source, and Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities. Ashwani has been a full time trader of stocks and derivatives since 1995. His activities include running a technical analysis plus trading chatroom and newsletter.
Ashwani’s brilliant academic background spans engineering and finance. He is BE (Electronics and Communications) from M.I.T. Manipal, 1993 and MBA (Finance) from Georgetown University, Washington DC, USA, 1995.
Ashwani Gujral’s earlier two books, How to Make Money Trading with Charts and How to Make Money in Intraday Trading are established runaway bestsellers. This is his third book.