A master class on making money in day trading by one of India’s most famous traders.
In his trademark blunt style, and laced with wry throwaway humour, Ashwani Gujral cuts through the clutter and awe surrounding day trading, sharply zeroing in on the skills, methods and abilities which spell success in this most challenging and rewarding of endeavours.
This book will equip you with the skills and temperament to make you market ready. It reveals Ashwani’s time-tested and practical day trading strategies and systems which are easy to understand and implement:
- The 3Ms of trading success — method, money management and mind-set
- The technical pillars — moving averages, pivots and exceptional candles
- Profitable trade entry, trade management and exit tactics
- How to trade the morning range, trends, gaps, and sideways markets
- How to add the catalyst of big news events to power your trades
- How to avoid — and profit from — market traps
- How to harness the explosive power of multiple trading tools working in tandem
- Money management — position size and risk management
- How to master your mind in order to vanquish the market The daily discipline of a successful day trader.
Packed with 200+ real market examples and charts, this book shows you how to approach the market every single trading day like a winner, equipped with appropriate technical expertise and supreme self-confidence.
Ashwani Gujral is one of India’s most famous market analysts and trading experts. He is the Chief Market Strategist and Fund Manager of ashwanigujral.com and a regular market commentator including on CNBC TV18 business channel. He has written on trading and technical analysis for leading US specialist magazines and journals, including The Active Trader, Stock Futures and Options, Futures, Trader’s Source, and Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities. Ashwani has been a full time trader of stocks and derivatives since 1995. His activities include running a technical analysis plus trading chatroom and newsletter.
Ashwani’s brilliant academic background spans engineering and finance. He is BE (Electronics and Communications) from M.I.T. Manipal, 1993 and MBA (Finance) from Georgetown University, Washington DC, USA, 1995.
Ashwani Gujral’s earlier two books, How to Make Money Trading Derivatives and How to Make Money Trading with Charts are established runaway bestsellers. This is his third book.
Extent: 328 pp
Imprint: Vision Books