There are numerous disorders that can be prevented and treated by selecting natural foods rich in minerals, vitamins, trace elements, vital nutrients and other substances which have positive curative properties.
The ancients knew that apple cleansed the blood, controlled high blood pressure and stimulated the flow of urine. Now, science has shown how apples lower sodium chloride, while increasing potassium and alkaline reserves.
Recent medical research has established onion as an effective preventive food against heart attacks. Blood sugar is controlled by amla; it stimulates production of hormone insulin.
Free of medical jargon, the book is an invaluable guide for a better understanding of health, food and natural remedies.Some Examples
- Arthritis — Banana, Cucumber, Garlic, Tomato, Black Gram
- Asthma — Beal fruit, Fig, Grapes, Amla (Indian Gooseberry), Orange, Ginger, Coconut, Bottle Gourd, Garlic, Mint, Spinach, Honey
- Diabetes — Amla (Indian Gooseberry), Jambul Fruit, Mango Leaves, Lettuce, Tomato, Grapefruit, Fenugreek, Soyabean, Bengal Gram
- High Blood Pressure — Rice, Garlic, Lemon, Apples
- AVAILABLE FORMATS: Paperback & eBook
- EXTENT: 216pp
- ISBN-13: 978812220331