Why every man and woman should read this book!
Over half of all men will experience prostate problems during their lifetime. But most men are only vaguely aware of the disorders, their treatments, and after-effects. With 'The Complete Prostate Book', you will discover how to treat and overcome prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, and related health problems. In simple, friendly terms, the book explains everything you need to know, including:
- Diagnosing Prostate Problems
- The links between a healthy prostate and a healthy heart
- Surgical and Non Surgical treatments
- Diet, exercise and stress management guidelines
- Coping with complications
- New treatments that increase chances of preserving a normal lifestyle.
A diagnosis of an enlarged prostate or prostate cancer can be terrifying and confusing. The honest advice in this book will help you to prevent and treat prostate problems so that you can continue with a happy and healthy life.
EXTENT: 224 pp
SIZE: 140 x 216 mm