Throughout human history, many insightful teachers, thinkers, and philosophers have explored the topic of finding purpose and living a life filled with happiness. These ideals, insights of spiritual wisdom and higher principles are valid, but most of were written thousands of years ago. How can we practically integrate these ancient teachings into the complexities of our modern, everyday lives?
In this groundbreaking book, Joseph Rodarick Law teaches the principles of happiness from a holistic perspective, one that includes fulfilling relationships, a rewarding career, spiritual growth, and finding one's purpose in life. Written in a question-and-answer dialogue through a series of insightful interviews, the book gives you private access to the ideas, thoughts and advice of some of the most respected thinkers in the world today:
- Jack Canfield, bestselling author and co-author of Chicken Soup for the Soul
- Dr. Edward de Bono, international leading thinker and author of Six Thinking Hats
- Marci Shimoff, happiness expert and author of Happy for No Reason
- Dr. John Demartini, philosopher and author of Count Your Blessings: The Healing Power of Gratitude and Love
- Fred Alan Wolf, quantum physicist and author of Dr. Quantum's Little Book Of Big Ideas: Where Science Meets Spirit
- Mingyur Rinpoche, meditation master and author of The Joy of Living
- Bill Bartmann, billionaire business coach and author of Billionaire — Secrets to Success
- Sonia Choquette, professional life coach and author of Your Heart's Desire: Instructions for Creating the Life You Really Want and many more...
To view table of Contents CLICK HERE
Joseph Rodarick Law is an entrepreneur, investor, bestselling author, speaker and philanthropist.
He is the Chairman and CEO of J Rodarick Corporation, a consulting and corporate advisory firm serving private and public companies across Australia, Hong Kong, China, Southeast Asia, India, the United States, and Europe by assisting them with corporate finance transactions, including the provision of advice on the implementation of mergers and acquisitions, trade sales, private equity transactions, and stock exchange listings.
Joseph speaks regularly at international conferences and Fortune 500 companies, such as J.P. Morgan, L’Oréal, Johnson & Johnson, and Optus, as well as at universities, including the University of Sydney and the University of Wollongong. He has interviewed people from all walks of life — heads of states, billionaires, CEOs, bestselling authors, celebrities, and a Nobel Prize laureate. Joseph’s readers include numerous influential international political and business leaders.
Extent: 196 pp
Size: 5.5" x 8.5"
Imprint: Orient Publishing