Thank you for your interest to publish with Orient Paperbacks. Founded in 1975, Orient is a part of a well-established and growing group of Indian publishing companies operating in English and Hindi - the two largest book publishing languages of India.
Headquartered in New Delhi, with offices in Mumbai and Hyderabad, Orient today publishes on a wide range of subjects including Fiction, Health, Mind and Body, Self-Help, Brain Games / Puzzles, Religion and Spirituality, Sports, New Age and Esoteric, and Humour.
Some of the authors we have published include: Dr. S Radhakrishnan, Shakuntala Devi, Nelson Mandela, Khushwant Singh, Shahnaz Hussain, Mulk Raj Anand, Anita Desai, R K Narayan, H K Bakhru, Robert Schuller, Norman Vincent Peale, Sir Don Bradman, Imran Khan, Greg Chappell to name a few.
Currently, we do not publish textbooks, technical or scientific works. Submissions in these categories will not be considered for publication.
- Hard copy of your submission should be sent to:
Orient Paperbacks, 5A/8 Ansari Road, 1st Floor Opp. HDFC Bank, Daryaganj, New Delhi – 110 002.
- Please do not submit work by email.
- All submissions should be printed out on white paper, double-spaced and in a clear, large font.
- Please make sure that your name and contact information is clearly mentioned on your submission.
- Please submit author bio-data.
- Please give us at least 10-12 weeks to consider your submission. If you haven't heard from us by then, please write to us at the above mentioned address.
- Should we like your submission, we will ask for further material.
- Please do not assume that your manuscript has been accepted for publication.
- Submissions will not be returned to the authors, irrespective of the outcome of our review process.