Explaining the unexplainable: intriguing theories from the peripheries of science.
The book explores the refreshing middle ground between beliefs, conspiracy theories and scientific facts.
- Can nuclear fusion take place in a breaker?
- Will teleportation allow instant travel from point A to B?
- Will anybody ever invent perpetual motion machine?
- Are we alone: Smart aliens or silly scientists?
- Will human merge with machines?
- Time travel — the next big dimension.
While science may not have all the answers, not all concepts presented here can be dismissed as crackpot ideas; some have been proposed by respectable scientists and one day may even become mainstream scientific theories.