Ichimoku Kinko Hyu, commonly referred to as Ichimoku indicator, is one of today’s most powerful trading systems.
A Japanese innovation, like the candlesticks, it can be used with equal success to trade stocks, commodities, futures, currencies and bonds — in fact, to anything that can be charted! Ichimoku also works very well on all time frames, from the weekly all the way down to the one-minute chart.
Loosely translated, Ichimoku chart means a ‘one glance equilibrium’ chart. Due to the unique construction of the Ichimoku cloud, which is the heart of this system, a trader can visually determine in an instant whether a chart is bullish or bearish! Not just that:
- Ichimoku clearly defines support and resistance, identifies trend direction, gauges momentum, and provides trading signals.
- It is the only system with a built-in forward looking indicator.
- Looking at Ichimoku charts on multiple time frames can offer a tell-all x-ray into the dynamics of any market.
- It shows how to correctly time their entry and exit trades.
- Most charting platforms today offer Ichimoku as an indicator.
Packed with in-depth analysis of high-probability trading strategies and numerous real-market examples of stocks, derivatives, commodities and currency trades, this book reveals how you can make money using the powerful Ichimoku system, the candlestick cloud charts.
Balkrishna M. Sadekar is the founder of Profitable Candlestick Charting LLC., an educational company providing training to stock traders in the proper use of candlestick charting and technical analysis. He is also a member of Technical Securities Analyst Association (TSAASF.org), a leading authority for technical analysis in the United States.
With a Masters degree in Engineering, Sadekar has passionately blended technology with investor psychology analysis via candlestick charts. A trader for more than a decade, he has trained and continues training novice and experienced traders in correctly applying trading systems for profiting from equity markets.
AUTHOR: Balkrishna M. Sadekar
EXTENT: 224 pp
IMPRINT: Vision Books