Do you suffer from:
- Tension headache from stress?
- Chronic backache from hours of desk-work?
- Sprains and strains from weekend sports?
- Injuries from accidents?
- Painful joints and muscles due to over-exertion, aging or inactivity?
How Water Therapy can help.
This book will introduce you to simple, effective techniques you can use while relaxing in your shower, bath, or hot tub to relieve pain and strengthen aching muscles. And they take only a few minutes to do!
You will learn that can save your "bad back" by using a combination of gentle massage, exercise and stretching. When you blend these routines with the soothing, healing qualities of hot water, you'll enjoy the age-old benefits of spa treatment — right in your own bathroom!
Dr. Patrick Horay is a chiropractor who stresses self-care and lifestyle adaptations in his treatment. He uses hot water therapy to get his chronically tricky back through intensely cold winters of Northern Vermont, USA.
- EXTENT: 152pp
- AUTHORS: Dr. Patrick Horay | David Harp
- FORMAT: Paperback
- LANGUAGE: English
- SIZE: 216mm x 140mm