Follow us on Twitter
Fan us on Facebook
Find out how 10 powerful technologies will impact every business and your work
In today’s dynamic business climate, technology is both a key business edge and also an intrinsic part and parcel of every executive’s work. From ...more »
If you are an ambitious, go-ahead manager, this is just the book for you: the bestselling author-team of Parkinson-Rustomji presenting the ideas of many of the world's greatest management experts, Koontz, Townsend, Urwick, Iacocca, Drucker and many others. ...more »
134 Tips for the Go-Ahead Manager is the kind of book which every executive longs for.
These are no light-weight tips; instead, the 134 maxims packed inside are the distillation of the ideas and experiences of some ...more »
How to improve your business effectiveness by 400%
The famous Pareto's Rule states that 80% of results we achieve come from only 20% of effort. The remaining 80% of what we do adds up to just another ...more »
Strategy is at the very core of business success in today's highly complex and competitive environment.
In simple terms, strategy means both having a vision about what the company wants to become in future and also putting ...more »
Top advertisers reveal the secrets of successful, creative and innovative advertising
Packed in this uniquely innovative book is the wealth of experience and expertise of founders, presidents and CEOs of some leading international advertising agencies. These movers ...more »
Featuring the latest deals, special values and exciting offers. Sent periodically.
Copyright 2013 Orient Paperbacks.
Hosted by GeniusAnywhere